Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a iPod touch 2 generation and u was wondering how do I create a apple account without a credit card ?

I Have an apple iPod touch 2 and I was wondering how do I create an apple account without an accredit card

iPod touch, iOS 4.2

Posted on Apr 18, 2015 4:14 PM

3 replies

Apr 19, 2015 12:55 PM in response to Chrystal Kitty

Chrystal Kitty the instructions/link provided by roaminggnome

allows you to creast a new ID without a credid card or gift card so you can download free app.

Chrystal Kitty wrote:

Mine didn't need a credit card until I wanted to use the app store, and then I added a gift card.

So, if you mean to download a free app, you need a form of payment. There is no way to do so without a credit or gift card.

I have a iPod touch 2 generation and u was wondering how do I create a apple account without a credit card ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.