Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail app screen is white and blank since upgrade.

Since upgrade, my Mail app screen is blank and I can't access my email. I've deleted account and started over. I've rebooted. Nothing has worked. Is anyone else having this problem? Any solutions?

iPad 2, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 18, 2015 3:18 PM

3 replies

Apr 21, 2015 1:03 PM in response to darlenefromport orchard

Greetings darlenefromport orchard,

After reading your post, it sounds like you are experiencing an issue using Mail on your iPad. You may want to consider resetting the device, which is a different process than restarting. It will not remove data, but I always recommend backing up before troubleshooting issues. This article provides detailed instructions for Restarting, and Reseting:

Restart or reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

How to reset

• You should reset your device as a last resort and only if you can't restart it.
  • To reset, press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

Here is a resource for further Mail troubleshooting:

Get help with Mail on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

For backup assitance:

How to back up your devices using iCloud or iTunes - Apple Support

Thank you for contributing to Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Bobby_D

Apr 21, 2015 2:59 PM in response to bobby_d

Thank you for responding and for the information. I did end up calling support and it was more involved. With support's help, I had to remove the software and reinstall using Itunes. Very interesting but somewhat more difficult than I thought it would be. Evidently this "hiccup" occurred during the recent upgrade. My Mail is back and everything is much faster. Thanks again.

Mail app screen is white and blank since upgrade.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.