Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pages documents wont load from iCloud after the update to ios8.3.

I have an iPad air running ios8.3. After the update from ios8.2 to ios8.3 my Pages documents either it wasn't syncing with iCloud Drive or in fact maybe most of the documents were even deleted or lost. I tried everything I even phoned the Apple people and talked to the senior advisor. In fact, we even tried series of ways to solve the solution but nothing worked. He even told his engineers to restore my Pages documents back from iCould. But the pages documents that they restored was the really old ones (from last year) that I deliberately took out of pages and back it up on my computer. Now I heard nothing from my advisor or Apple. Please help me.

P.S. Sometimes I like to do some work on pages and edit it in Microsoft Word. After editing with Microsoft Word I will send it back to myself and open the documents in Pages.

Thanks,

Jeff

iPad Air, iOS 8.3, null

Posted on Apr 18, 2015 6:59 PM

There are no replies.

Pages documents wont load from iCloud after the update to ios8.3.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.