Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Moving content from Newsstand on old iPad to a new iPad

Hi, i got total 12 magazines in Newsstand in my old iPad (9 free and 3 paid ones.) I bought a new iPad, signed into the "Store" in the Newsstand w same AppleID, and I can only see 4 (four) of my previous magazines, and none of them is the paid one. I could search the paid ones in the Store, but when I tried to dwld them, it only offered the option of buying them again. I tried the "Restore Purchases" option, to no avail.

How can i get the Newsstand content which i purchased in the old iPad, into my new iPad? THX!

iPad Air, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 18, 2015 5:01 PM

1 reply

Apr 21, 2015 2:16 PM in response to Mr Lu whose name has already been taken

Hi Mr Lu,

It appears you are unable to access purchased content from Newsstand. You can report purchase issues by the following the steps in the article below:

Report a problem with an item purchased from the iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBooks Store - Apple Support

Learn how you can request help with an item purchased within the last 90 days.

To report a problem or request assistance with an item purchased from the iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBooks Store:

1. Visit reportaproblem.apple.com in your browser.
  2. When prompted, enter the Apple ID and password used to initiate the purchase of the item, then click Sign In.
  3. Find the item you're having a problem with, then click Report a Problem next to it.
  4. From the Choose Problem menu, choose the issue you're having.
  5. Follow the onscreen instructions. You might be asked to describe the problem in a text field.
  6. Click Submit, and we'll review your problem.

Thank you for contributing to Apple Support Communities.

Take care,

Bobby_D

Moving content from Newsstand on old iPad to a new iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.