Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Outlook 2013 64 Bit - iTunes 12 64 Bit - No Calendar or Contact Sync

Current System Setup

Microsoft Office 2013 Standard Edition - 64 Bit

iTunes 12.1.2.27 - 64 Bit

Windows 8.1 Professional Edition - 64 Bit

Current Issue:

Outlook Calendar and Contacts stopped syncing several weeks ago. When it stopped the computer was setup with and had been setup like this for a very long time with no issues.

Microsoft Office 2010 Standard Edition - 64 Bit

iTunes 11.x - 64 Bit

Windows 8.1 Professional Edition - 64 Bit

Went to the local Apple Store. The tech blew away iTunes completely, even taking out the library xlm, and all supporting Apple apps. Nothing worked.

Went to the Microsoft Store at the same mall right after the Apple Store. He blew away the C:\Users\XXXXXX\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\ folder and all of the subfolders. FYI...That folder was 10GB in size. Still no luck.

I updated the computer to Office 2013 Standard Edition - 64 Bit. No luck.

I read multiple articles with people having similar issues with different degrees of success. I checked everything from the PST file default, Firewall Settings, Outlook Trust Center, etc, etc.

The one thing I see missing in Outlook is the "iTunes Outlook Add-In". It is not listed in the COM-Addins section at all. I have not found any reference to how to bring back this COM-Addin to Outlook for iTunes or if it is necessary for this version of Outlook and iTunes.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Posted on Apr 18, 2015 5:04 PM

5 replies

Apr 25, 2015 9:11 AM in response to Pupmama

I had the same trouble weeks ago. I tried all, really. I did it within several weeks. No sucess. It seems, as the windows-apple-system did not have any answer to this severe problem. Nobody was and is able to solve the problem. I did not find the itunes outlook Add-In at all for download. If I could find the Add-In and if I could download ist, it would offer at least a hope, that the sync could work again.

The aspect which makes me afraid is, that native speakers (who copuld express all in good english) and routiniers (who went to apple and to windows) as Pupmama have still weeks after me the same problem. This implies, that it is still a not solved problem.

Nevertheless:

Please all knowing expert in the forum tell us, where or howwe can download the itunes outlook Add-In?

Please let us know, when we can conduct a sync?

Thanks very much!

Apr 25, 2015 10:14 AM in response to turingtest2

Dear turingtest2, thank you very much for your hint respectibvely recommendation. However, when I downloaded this version, my windows-computer indicated me, that it is the 10th attempt, to download this type of itunes. Unfortunately it did not work the nine time before with this previous version of itunes. Nine times I tried to solve the problems on this way. Many Thanks - I am so happy, to get impulses or tipps. Best regards!

Apr 25, 2015 10:59 AM in response to strong interest

Hmm, have you looked at Troubleshooting Sync Services on Windows with Microsoft Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007, or Outlook 2010 - Apple Support yet?

For general advice see Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows updates.

The steps in the second box are a guide to removing everything related to iTunes and then rebuilding it which is often a good starting point unless the symptoms indicate a more specific approach. Review the other boxes and the list of support documents further down the page in case one of them applies.

The further information area has direct links to the current and recent builds in case you have problems downloading, need to revert to an older version or want to try theiTunes for Windows (64-bit - for older video cards) release as a workaround for installation or performance issues, or compatibility with QuickTime or third party software.

Your library should be unaffected by these steps but there are also links to backup and recovery advice should it be needed.

tt2

Outlook 2013 64 Bit - iTunes 12 64 Bit - No Calendar or Contact Sync

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.