Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Air games

the sound on my game apps on my iPad Air suddenly stopped. It also does not make the sound when you plug it in. The volume is on max and the games are not muted.

iPad Air, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 18, 2015 5:24 PM

3 replies

Apr 21, 2015 2:14 PM in response to Tayhy72

Hello Tayhy72,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you are no longer hearing any sounds from your iPad during games. In this situation, I would suggest verifying that the sound has not been muted. You can mute volume on an iPad by either using the side switch or in the Control Center. Please read over the attached article for verifying where you can mute the sound on your iPad and how to make sure the sound is not muted.

About the iPad Side Switch - Apple Support

Have a great day,

Joe

Apr 22, 2015 2:00 PM in response to Tayhy72

Hi Tayhy72,

If the volume is not muted, the next set of troubleshooting steps I would recommend art located in the attached article. The article is written toward the iPhone, opposed to the iPad, but the steps are still relevant. Steps 1-3 you can ignore because we have already checked for that as the issue. Pick up the troubleshooting in step 4 and please let me know if the issue continues.

If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker - Apple Support

Best Regards,

Joe

iPad Air games

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.