Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reseted IPhone Synced with Previously owned Laptop and took other person's details from laptop when connected with itunes

iPhone 4

IMEI ******

CAPACITY 32 GB

SERIAL NUMBER 5K*******A4T

MODEL MC605X/A

IOS 7.1.2

HI,

I have bought a used Toshiba laptop and I backed up my iPhone 4 on this laptop and then I erased all content and settings from my iPhone but when I connected my iPhone back to the laptop in iTunes it asked me to restore from the back up, then unfortunately, I restored from the back up (connected with laptop) and iPhone took previously laptop owned persons details from the iTunes. now it asking me to put that persons password in Apple ID to reset my iPhone back to factory settings,

Please help me out somebody can out there

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.2, null

Posted on Apr 18, 2015 10:20 PM

1 reply

Reseted IPhone Synced with Previously owned Laptop and took other person's details from laptop when connected with itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.