Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my itunes wont shut down. message says One or more applications are using scripting interface.Are you sure you want to quit.If you do nothing,all applications that are using scripting interface will automatically be disconnected in 20 secs.

my itunes wont shut down. message says One or more applications are using scripting interface.Are you sure you want to quit.If you do nothing,all applications that are using scripting interface will automatically be disconnected in 20 secs. then it disconnects but reappears seconds later. Why is this happening now I have not had this problem till now.

iPod touch (4th generation), Windows 8

Posted on Apr 18, 2015 9:21 PM

1 reply

my itunes wont shut down. message says One or more applications are using scripting interface.Are you sure you want to quit.If you do nothing,all applications that are using scripting interface will automatically be disconnected in 20 secs.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.