Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought stuff off the cloud but it's not showing up on my computer, what do I do?

I've bought a number of items (Movies, music, ect.) off iTunes through the app on my iPad. Yet, when I return to my computer it doesn't show up. I tried going to the store and looking it up but all it says it that "I already own this." I have no idea how to fix this, and if I can't then there's no way for me to get the music onto my older iPods. Help please?

Thanks!

iPod nano (5th generation)

Posted on Apr 18, 2015 10:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2015 11:27 PM

Click on the Purchased link under Quick Links on the right-hand side of the iTunes store homepage on your computer's iTunes, and you can then potentially redownload them (what types of content that can be redownloaded varies by country). if you can't redownload them then connect your iPad (if you still have them on it) to your computer's iTunes and do File > Devices > Transfer Purchases in iTunes.

If you want future purchases that you do on your iPad to automatically download on your computer's iTunes then go in Edit > Preferences (iTunes > Preferences on a Mac) and turn on automatic downloads.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 18, 2015 11:27 PM in response to Odysseycoins

Click on the Purchased link under Quick Links on the right-hand side of the iTunes store homepage on your computer's iTunes, and you can then potentially redownload them (what types of content that can be redownloaded varies by country). if you can't redownload them then connect your iPad (if you still have them on it) to your computer's iTunes and do File > Devices > Transfer Purchases in iTunes.

If you want future purchases that you do on your iPad to automatically download on your computer's iTunes then go in Edit > Preferences (iTunes > Preferences on a Mac) and turn on automatic downloads.

I bought stuff off the cloud but it's not showing up on my computer, what do I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.