Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i can't add logo

Dear Sir ,

any 1 can help me its urgent , i could not add my company logo or social network logo on signature in my mac mail

Posted on Apr 19, 2015 12:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2015 7:16 AM

From Apple's suggestions on "How to Write a good Question":

To help other members answer your question, give as many details as you can.

• Include your product name and specs such as processor speed, memory, and storage capacity. Please do not include your Serial Number, IMEI, MEID, or other personal information.
  • Provide the version numbers of your operating system and relevant applications, for example "iOS 6.0.3" or "iPhoto 9.1.2".
  • Describe the problem, and include any details about what seems to cause it.
  • List any troubleshooting steps you've already tried, or temporary fixes you've discovered.

We do not have enough information to start helping at this point.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 19, 2015 7:16 AM in response to abuhuzaifa

From Apple's suggestions on "How to Write a good Question":

To help other members answer your question, give as many details as you can.

• Include your product name and specs such as processor speed, memory, and storage capacity. Please do not include your Serial Number, IMEI, MEID, or other personal information.
  • Provide the version numbers of your operating system and relevant applications, for example "iOS 6.0.3" or "iPhoto 9.1.2".
  • Describe the problem, and include any details about what seems to cause it.
  • List any troubleshooting steps you've already tried, or temporary fixes you've discovered.

We do not have enough information to start helping at this point.

i can't add logo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.