Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New To IOS and Iphone 6

Hello Everyone!!

I am new to Iphone and to Iphone Community, After using Android for almost 5Years I just brought Iphone 6 (128 Gb) and I am finding it interesting.

I have couple of ques which can help me a lot.

Ques1: How to get my Whats App Chat History and Media here in my Iphone?

Ques2: Due to the nature of my job, I need to record the calls, Can you please tell me any good application which can record my Calls. (I don’t mind buy a paid app also)

Ques 3: I was using “Backup to Gmail” in android as it back my whole call log and sms to gmail. So no more worrying abt keeping the detail log and number. Can I expect such app in IOS?

Ques 4: Any Application you would recommend which can make my life better are most welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Sumeet

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3, IPhone 6 (128 GB)

Posted on Apr 19, 2015 3:43 AM

1 reply

Apr 19, 2015 4:33 AM in response to gandhisumeet

1: Ask Whats App support. That's not an Apple product.

2: There are not apps available to do so. Calls would have to be routed through a 3rd party service to do that.

(The laws regarding call recording vary widely from State to State in the US and from country to country outside the US. In addition, call recording would require access to core functions of the phone and would pose a security risk)

That said, Google Voice offers incoming call recording. It will work on outgoing calls provided you have the 'click to call' feature turned on in the Google Voice app.

3: Doesn't your carrier provide detailed billing information? It should contain this information.

New To IOS and Iphone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.