Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone 4s not active i could, i tunes, app

Pls active

iPhone 4S, iOS 4.3.3, 013051008349852

Posted on Apr 19, 2015 4:16 AM

1 reply

Apr 19, 2015 4:21 AM in response to mahabubasif

How do I activate my iPhone?

If you are ready to activate your iPhone, follow these simple steps:

1. Insert your activated, compatible SIM (iPhone 3GS) or micro-SIM card (iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S) into your iPhone.
  2. Turn your iPhone on by pressing and holding the On/Off button for a few seconds. Then follow the onscreen instructions to activate and set up your iPhone.

You also have the option to use iTunes to complete the activation. Connect iPhone to a USB 2.0 port on your Mac or PC using the included Dock Connector to USB Cable. iTunes will open automatically. Then follow the onscreen instructions in iTunes. In order to use iTunes, make sure your computer is connected to the Internet when activating your iPhone, either through a WiFi network or by direct connection to your Internet router or Ethernet network. If it’s not connected, you will not be able to activate successfully.

Activation requirements

Your iPhone is all you need for activation. It will guide you through the process and connect to either a Wi-Fi or cellular network to complete the activation.

If you are using iTunes to activate your iPhone, you need an Internet connection for your computer and the current version of iTunes. You can download iTunes for free for Mac or PC. You also need to create anApple ID if you don't already have one. An Apple ID account allows you to preview and buy music, TV shows, movies, applications, games, and more so that you can enjoy them on your iPhone. While this account is free, a credit card is required for setup. Your card is not charged by Apple until you make a purchase from the iTunes Store or App Store

My phone 4s not active i could, i tunes, app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.