Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Palestine territory why its not listed at apple countries

i have an Palestinian visa and i can't use it to buy app on ( APP STORE or ITUNES ) , even it's work fine on other websites ,

is there any way to fix this issue .

thank you

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Early 2013), iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 19, 2015 1:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2015 5:13 PM

My guess is that you mean a "VISA Credit Card" issued by a financial institution located in the Occupied Territory of the West Bank or Gaza - both within the International borders of Israel (this is likely the borders recognized for convenience sake by Apple iTunes Stores for "Location" of the billing address and physical location of you)

If you want to get a final say so on the subject > Store Group - Contact Us - Apple Support

If indeed it is Israel as the "location" Apple wants, the link ed2345 provided says you can get these things in Israel

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 20, 2015 5:13 PM in response to muradyd

My guess is that you mean a "VISA Credit Card" issued by a financial institution located in the Occupied Territory of the West Bank or Gaza - both within the International borders of Israel (this is likely the borders recognized for convenience sake by Apple iTunes Stores for "Location" of the billing address and physical location of you)

If you want to get a final say so on the subject > Store Group - Contact Us - Apple Support

If indeed it is Israel as the "location" Apple wants, the link ed2345 provided says you can get these things in Israel

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

Apr 19, 2015 5:57 AM in response to muradyd

muradyd wrote:

i have an Palestinian visa and i can't use it to buy app on ( APP STORE or ITUNES ) , even it's work fine on other websites ,

is there any way to fix this issue .

thank you

Murad,

There are no visa requirements for using the iTunes Store.

However, to use a country's iTunes Store, you must have a billing address in that country and be physically in that country at the time of purchase.

Not all countries have an iTunes Store, and the availability of content is different in each country:

What can I buy from the iTunes Store in my country? - Apple Support

Jul 19, 2015 9:46 AM in response to muradyd

Hello,

Palestine as country is not listed in App store , if I need to purchase any app using my credit card issued from Palestine , I will not be able to do so.

I'm sure there is thousands of iPhone users in Palestine , who needs to buy apps from app store.

everywhere , Palestine , - State of Palestine - is listed in the country list. why Apple has not yet ?

I can buy icloud storage with my Palestinian credit card , and there is Palestine listed there , but why not in the app store ?

I need to buy an Application from APP store , and I'm from Palestine and have a valid credit card issued from Palestine , can you tell me how to buy ?

Jul 19, 2015 9:55 AM in response to Tareq.A

You won't be able to unless Apple open an iTunes store there - if/when that might we won't know (we are fellow users here on these forums) until Apple announce something. Before Apple will be able to open an iTunes store there the content providers (app developers, record labels etc) will have to grant Apple a license to sell their content there.

Palestine territory why its not listed at apple countries

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.