Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 won't update my apps from App Store

Hi!

I just got a new iPhone 6 and restore my settings ETC from my old iPhone 4s. I had to update the iOS on the new iPhone first and then I was alble to back up in iTunes from my old Phone. That was good except for some reason I got almost all of the apps needing to update. I did update all and now the apps are greyed out and they have been in updating limbo for two days. I cannot open them and they won't update. I tried to delete some and install again, but they won't install! The ones I try to re install stay in the cloud trying to load but not doing so.

I have two different app store accounts and I tried swiching to see if there was a problem with one of them, but I get the same in any account I tried.

I also tried to update them from iTumes and the same.

Any ideas?

Thank you

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 19, 2015 2:58 AM

1 reply

Dec 13, 2015 6:20 PM in response to JavierCa

To all who have problems getting apps to update I found a solution after talking to support. I tried all of the solutions listed in these discussions. Look elsewhere for details. the basics are re-booting, logging in and out of the App Store, iCloud and God forbid, resetting all settings (last resort). What worked for me was resetting Network settings under General, reset. Good luck!

iPhone 6 won't update my apps from App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.