Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello, my ipad has been disabled, and it says that I need to connect to itunes. To solve this issue as instructed I connected to the find my iPad/iPhone site to put it on the recovery mode. However, I accidentally erased my account, so please help!!!

Hello, my iPad has been disabled, and it says that I need to connect to iTunes. As instructed I connected to the find my iPad/iPhone site to put it on the recovery mode. However, I accidentally erased my account, so please help!!! Also, I browsed a lot to find a solution, but none of them were helpful, sorry. Hopping you could help, thank you. 🙂

iPad Mini, iOS 7.1.1, The iPad is disabled

Posted on Apr 19, 2015 4:23 AM

1 reply

Hello, my ipad has been disabled, and it says that I need to connect to itunes. To solve this issue as instructed I connected to the find my iPad/iPhone site to put it on the recovery mode. However, I accidentally erased my account, so please help!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.