Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Very bad service and customer care in Istanbul

Today it was a very bad experience for me with your staff member, I was in Apple store (Akasya - Istanbul), and recently purchased iphone6 has a problem while using, and the phone is under Apple care warranty, I bought it from USA in April 02,2015 and at that time I asked the lady about the coverage in Turkey and she confirmed that it is available in Turkey, and that answer was almost for every customer, have you bought your product from our store or not, if not you have to deal with the company you bought from, it's like you are punished because you buy Apple products from another retailers.

First of all, inside the store no one cares if a customer needs a help or not, all staff members chatting with each other and the only word they use is take a place in the queue to be assigned to service, and the only one who is pretending to help customers is a very rude lady.

I wonder if I have an iphone6 and went to Apple store, and they did not give me a service, where should I go then?!!!

I tried to explain my iPhone problem but the only thing she asked is where did you bought your iPhone? I replied that I bought it from USA and I have Apple care she said it is our choice to check your product or not, you do not have any choice to change your products from here, and you have to leave now I have another customers waiting!!!!!!!.

plus she was not wearing a name tag, and refused to give me her name, and one of the staff member was ready like a bodyguard to start a fight, I felt like I'm in a fighting club not in a famous Apple store.

Is that how we should expect Apple customer service from now on or this was a separate case in Turkey, really I wonder!!

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 19, 2015 4:20 AM

5 replies

Apr 19, 2015 7:54 AM in response to Moh'dK

The iPhone warranty is NOT International and never has been

If you buy an iPhone in the US then you can only receive service and support in the USA

You will have to return the iPhone in person to an Apple Store in the US either yourself or mail it to a friend or relative in the US and when fixed have them

mail it back to you

Apple do not accept international shipments in nor do they ship cross border

You should have purchased in your own Country where you would receive full service and Support

Very bad service and customer care in Istanbul

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.