Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i transfer kobo books from my pc to my ipad

I want to transfer my kobo books library from my pc to my iPad, but don't know how.

iPad Mini, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 19, 2015 5:29 AM

2 replies

Apr 19, 2015 7:42 AM in response to fogbax

If they are kobobook purchases then they should be linked to your Kobo account, so they should show in the Kobo app on your iPad (if you've downloaded it onto it).

Or you might be able to copy them via the 'file sharing' section in iTunes : connect the iPad to your computer's iTunes, select the iPad's Apps tab, scroll down that screen to below the listbox of apps which lets you sync/update/remove apps from the iPad, and below that there should be a file sharing section - if the Kobo app shows there (I don't have the app so I don't know if it does) then select it and you can then use the right-hand side to select and copy books to it

About file sharing : About File Sharing on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

how do i transfer kobo books from my pc to my ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.