Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to sort or view albums from Aperture by name on iPad photos

I have imported a 3.6 gb aperture library into photos. I have 46 albums I created in Aperture and the look fine on the mac. I have been updating the albums on the Mac and every thing is cool. The I pad is a mess. It keeps duplicating albums using the same name or adding a (1), (2) etc. to the name. I am using iCloud to download originals to 3 macs and Optimize storage on the iPad. I imported 3 mostly synced aperture library to iCloud from the macs.

In photos on the mac with Aperture Library (all imported albums) selected, I can select keep sorted by title under view. How can I view the albums titles by name on the iPad? In addition can anyone give me a link or inside that explains how albums are synced on the iPad. Why are albums being duplicated on the iPad.

Thanks

iPad Air, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 19, 2015 6:25 AM

There are no replies.

How to sort or view albums from Aperture by name on iPad photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.