Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wi-Fi on ipad air 2 with iOS 8.3?

My wife and I each have an iPad Air 2 (Wi-Fi only), nevertheless an investment of over $1000, and they are now WORSE than bricks. If they were simply bricked, we could grieve. Instead they connect to our strong wireless setup at home very briefly and then lose the connection. It's like a bad case of hiccups. We start an update of apps, but cannot finish. We can briefly update part of the New York Times (without pictures), but are left wondering about the rest of the newspaper. The New Yorker? Forget about it. We didn't buy these as cheap toys, but with iOS 8.3 that's what they have turned out to be. Its enough to make you want to squeeze these Apples into cider. Incredibly frustrating to be on the receiving end of an operating system that won't operate. Thankfully, we've got a Windows 7 notebook that actually works reliably.

iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 19, 2015 6:44 AM

2 replies

Apr 19, 2015 7:00 AM in response to Bokononer

I have no WiFi problems with iOS 8.3 on my iPad Air 2. I haven't had any problems on any WiFi network, home, work, business, etc.

if you are having the same problem on two devices I'd guess that the common point of failure would be your WiFi router. Check for a firmware update for the router or replace it with something that works.

Apr 19, 2015 7:08 AM in response to Bokononer

There are some troubleshooting steps you can try.

FIrst, since you are both experiencing the issue, I suggest you shut down your router/modem, wait a few minutes & then boot it back up. Once it is connected, see if that improves your wifi on your devices.

If not then try toggling off wifi on each of your devices then toggle it back on.

If you are still having issues try resetting Network settings

Settings->General->Reset->Reset Network Settings.

Some folks have also had success by going into their router's settings & changing the channel it operates on (Choosing one that is less busy with less interference)

Wi-Fi on ipad air 2 with iOS 8.3?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.