Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i cant imagine that this kind of issues we are facing with Apple the most respective smartphone company. it is the 2nd time i am writing to you with no reply. i bought my iphone 6 from dubai on March first the it stopped working on March 12th, i gave

i cant imagine that we are facing this kind of issues with Apple, it is the 2nd time i am writing to you with no reply. i bought my iPhone 6 from Dubai on March first then it stopped working on March 12th, i gave it to you authorized re-seller here in Egypt and they replaced it in 24 days ... after another 6 days the new phone ALSO STOPPED working, i went back to them they said sorry we will replace it again.

i really cant imagine that i paid more than US$850 2 months ago and until now i didn't use the mobile for more that 2 weeks.

i really appreciate your help and response

Posted on Apr 19, 2015 7:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2015 7:27 AM

This is a user to user forum - you are not talking to Apple here, only to other users like yourself. You will need to take this up with Apple directly: http://www.apple.com/eg/support/contact/

2 replies

i cant imagine that this kind of issues we are facing with Apple the most respective smartphone company. it is the 2nd time i am writing to you with no reply. i bought my iphone 6 from dubai on March first the it stopped working on March 12th, i gave

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.