Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i change my phone number in icloud keychain?

hi sir/madam

how will i able to change my phone number in icloud keychain?

your prompt reply is highly appreciated. thanks

User uploaded file

Posted on Apr 19, 2015 9:06 AM

3 replies

Apr 22, 2015 8:29 AM in response to lei24

Howdy lei24,

The information outlined below details how to go about changing the phone number used to obtain a Verification Code.

1. Make sure that you have a strong cellular network connection on your phone.
  2. Make sure that your phone number can get SMS messages. To check, ask someone to send you a text message.
  3. Make sure that the correct phone number is associated with your account:
    • On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, tap Settings > iCloud > Keychain > Advanced. (In iOS 7, tap Settings > iCloud > Account > Keychain.) Make sure the phone number under Verification Number is correct. If not, enter another phone number.
    • On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences. Click iCloud, then click Options next to Keychain. (In OS X Mavericks or earlier, click iCloud, then click Account Details.) Make sure the phone number under Verification number is correct. If not, enter another phone number.

If you can't access a device that has iCloud Keychain enabled, contact Apple Support and verify your identity to get help setting up iCloud Keychain.

Get help using iCloud Keychain
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203783

All my best,

Allen

Jun 13, 2016 7:26 AM in response to CarlAVII

OMG Hilarious!

Contact support:

Option A: Do you want to Call Apple Support?

Option B: Do you want to Call Apple Support?

Or how about

Option C: Do you want to Call Apple Support?

That's the funniest thing I ever heard...my phone number is not even accepted by the system because it's a Chinese number! hahahhah

Ok any suggestions?User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

Apple come on, your support lacks support.

how can i change my phone number in icloud keychain?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.