Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How should I be informed when my iphone is tracked by another device?

About Find My iPhone
How should I be informed when my iphone is tracked by another device? My model is iPhone 5s. iOS 7

iPhone 5s, iOS 7, Location Services

Posted on Apr 19, 2015 7:54 AM

19 replies

Apr 19, 2015 8:03 AM in response to tananaither

No, it does not mean someone is tracking you. It means that some app ON YOUR PHONE is tracking your phone's location for your convenience. Frequent Location is a feature of Maps and is also used by Reminders when you set a reminder to notify you when you reach a location.

The phone has no way of knowing when you are being tracked. But be assured that your carrier always knows where your phone is.

Apr 19, 2015 8:46 AM in response to tananaither

tananaither wrote:

No, this is another way. Ii do not blame anything.. My husband knows my apple ID and password. And I want to know when he uses this to check me up. I can;t change the password

I agree with Lawrence. Use the Find My Friends app to let your husband know where you are. You will have control over when and if you want to allow him to track you.

How should I be informed when my iphone is tracked by another device?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.