Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My gift card with $10 appstore credit and my debit card were both charged when i made a $10 inapp purchase

When i went into an app to make a inapp purchase i had a $10 appstore gift card that i put on my account, i went to make the inapp purchase of 9.99 and when i went into my debit card purchases and i saw that my debit card was charged for $9.99 inapp purchase then i went into the appstore to look at my appstore credit and it said i had 0.00. So both my debit card and store credit were charged when i made an inapp purchase. This is really bad if im getting charged for 2 things yet only 1 of the two should have been charged. i found another question on the discussions page for apple and i fixed my account so hopefully next time it doesnt do that but i want my money back on the purchases that got charged for my store credit and debit card how should i go about doing this becuase it should be apples problem for billing me on both.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 19, 2015 8:00 AM

1 reply

My gift card with $10 appstore credit and my debit card were both charged when i made a $10 inapp purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.