Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to purchase from ITunes Store. I've tried support, but was told they couldn't help me now& try Apple Store. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

I am Unable to purchase from ITunes Store and also get the message try later. I've tried support, but was told they couldn't help me now & try the Apple Store. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

iPad Air

Posted on Apr 19, 2015 9:18 AM

1 reply

Apr 23, 2015 6:59 AM in response to Nanas12

I have this problem as well. I am able to gift and wishlist songs, but no option to purchase anything. I've been away from Apple products for a year and this was me giving it a second chance. Very disappointing.

Latest update has been applied, computer is authorized, and all credit card info is current and correct. Any help would be appreciated if someone has a work around.

Is there a way to roll back to a previous version? I am not at all familiar with iTunes

Unable to purchase from ITunes Store. I've tried support, but was told they couldn't help me now& try Apple Store. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.