Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 4 randomly turnt off and will not turn on but if I plug it into a charger the apple sign still appears?

MY iPhone 4 turned off and won't turn on but I've connected it to a lead and the apple sign appears

iPhone 4

Posted on Apr 19, 2015 9:23 AM

1 reply

Apr 22, 2015 8:36 AM in response to Harryharcup10

Hi Harryharcup10,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that your iPhone is not turning on as you would expect. In this situation there are a couple of different articles that I would suggest reading over.

First, I would suggest working through the troubleshooting steps in the following attached article to help resolve the issue.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond or doesn't turn on - Apple Support

If the issue continues, please use the information in the next attached article to continue the troubleshooting process.

If your iOS device restarts, displays the Apple logo, or powers off while you're using it - Apple Support

Best regards,

Joe

My iPhone 4 randomly turnt off and will not turn on but if I plug it into a charger the apple sign still appears?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.