Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone 5S Battery Drainage & Heating Issue

My Iphone 5S gold 16Gb having battery drainage problem with heating specially when i turn cellular data on, some time same problem persist with Wi-Fi, battery last only upto 5-6 Hours, if using data it's only 3 Hrs, no any other specific problem found except this. i have tried all classic methods listed on this community like, reset and restore, reset and restore as new device, turning location services off, refresh background data turned off, please help

what can be done? thanks in anticipation...

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3, 16GB

Posted on Apr 19, 2015 10:38 AM

6 replies

Apr 22, 2015 9:16 AM in response to ravindranewdelhi

Hello ravindranewdelhi,

I understand that you are not experiencing the length of battery life that you expect from your iPhone. I know you have tried some good troubleshooting as well to help alleviate the issue. Without knowing all of the steps you have completed, I would suggest reading over and working through the Optimize your settings section in the attached link.

Apple - Batteries - Maximizing Performance

Have a great day,

Bobby_D

IPhone 5S Battery Drainage & Heating Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.