Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to save all pictures from a conversation

I had a very important conversation with many important messages and pictures, and I accidentally deleted it. There were probably a thousand pictures. We both have the IPhone 5S. How can the other person send all those pictures to me? They tried selecting and saving them all but it only saved 20. Neither of us have all those pictures in our library. Please help me out.

iPhone 5s

Posted on Apr 19, 2015 11:38 AM

1 reply

Apr 22, 2015 10:04 AM in response to livelaughlove23

Hello livelaughlove23,

I am not sure how your friend saved the photos, but the best way to handle this would be to have your friend click on the details of your conversation and it will display all the attachments within your conversation. From there, your friend will want to save them to the Camera Roll. Once that is done, have your friend either send them to you or import them to your computer.

Save photos from Messages

https://tips.apple.com/en-us/ios/iphone?p=8

Regards,

-Norm G.

how to save all pictures from a conversation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.