Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I GIVE UP

Since installing GTA-5 for the PC, and the new beta drivers from amd i have not been able to launch itunes because bonjour is utter c***

I've tried everything, deleting everything to do with itunes, even my entire library and nothing changes it

i just can't understand why this would happen, even uninstalling bonjour it says it can't because of my cpu monitoring program, why?

So how do i back up my iphone and ipad now that this has happened

so **** angry, its been like this for days

Itunes-OTHER, Windows 7, x64bit

Posted on Apr 19, 2015 11:28 AM

3 replies

Apr 20, 2015 3:18 AM in response to Gabbatek

For general advice see Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows updates.

The steps in the second box are a guide to removing everything related to iTunes and then rebuilding it which is often a good starting point unless the symptoms indicate a more specific approach. Review the other boxes and the list of support documents further down the page in case one of them applies.

The further information area has direct links to the current and recent builds in case you have problems downloading, need to revert to an older version or want to try the iTunes for Windows (64-bit - for older video cards) release as a workaround for installation or performance issues, or compatibility with QuickTime or third party software.

Your library should be unaffected by these steps but there are also links to backup and recovery advice should it be needed.

tt2

I GIVE UP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.