Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After restoring my iPhone, my iTunes on my laptop is not working

I just restored my phone using my iTunes, to free up some space. Now that I have space, I want to transfer all of my music from my iTunes onto my phone (there are some items in my library on my laptop that I downloaded, therefore are not available on the cloud.) My phone works fine, just now my iTunes will not stop saying "Welcome to your new iPhone. Would you like to set up this iPhone as a new iPhone, or restore all of your information from a previous backup?" I have restored it already, and when my iPhone restarted this screen popped up again on my laptop. I decided to restore it once more just in case something went wrong that caused this screen to still be up, and the screen still shows up. It does not allow me to access my information on my laptop when I click on my iPhone, and this is the only thing that will come up. Help! I really want to transfer my music onto my phone and it will not let me do anything! (attached is a photo of the screen)User uploaded file

iPhone 5, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 19, 2015 1:14 PM

There are no replies.

After restoring my iPhone, my iTunes on my laptop is not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.