Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After a softwear upgrade my 4s had issued with messages and calls, after visiting genious they restored but it was still the same, so they restored as a new phone which meant I lost all my photos and videos. Cant find where to get them in Icloud >

After a softwear upgrade my 4s had issued with messages and calls, after visiting genious they restored but it was still the same, so they restored as a new phone which meant I lost all my photos and videos. Cant find where to get them in Icloud or ITunes to put back onto my phone or laptop. My last laptop/iTunes back up was 2012 so that's no good.

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 19, 2015 1:24 PM

There are no replies.

After a softwear upgrade my 4s had issued with messages and calls, after visiting genious they restored but it was still the same, so they restored as a new phone which meant I lost all my photos and videos. Cant find where to get them in Icloud >

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.