Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Suggestion for a setting

hey i m Saad Kazi.i have an idea for setting in all iphones today i am using My iPhone i turn it off to change my sim.when i restart the phone after installing the sim,there comes an option that says iPhone required your password after restart.no apps is workin uptil i entered my password.This setting give me idea if their password required for startup the phone,similarly if there a setting through which password is also required to turn off the phone(whenever the phone is manually poweredoff it required password)is a very good ide.for example month ago my friends some how hide my phone to prank me In university.when i ask for my phone they say they don't see it and when I tried to call it from other cellphone they switch off the phone so that i think that my phone is thieft or steal.well I got my phone after a huge treat.....so from here i got the idea for a setting option to password required for turnoff the phone manually.it can also helps in tracking because tracking required network and powered off can't connect to internet.simply This is my iPhone it only turned off or on only upon my wish.please think about my suggestion whenever you are making new iOS.....thanks an iphone lover ❤️❤️

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3, For all apple devices

Posted on Apr 19, 2015 12:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 19, 2015 1:53 PM

This is a user-to-user support forum (not Apple); you can make a suggestion to Apple at: https://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html

2 replies

Suggestion for a setting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.