Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i get apple support to help? I have Ipad Issues, (I Own Iphones,Ipads,Ipods 3 of each for myself and kids) also Nanos,shuffles, appletv,**** man i got jus about all apple products. 3 of each

I have a disabled Ipad, niece tried to get one it, but disabled it, its been so long I forgot PW now, I've been trying to get I touch with Apple support for that last couple months with no success, but today for the first time in what seems like a millions million years, they responded, and they said to open or tap button below to test... lmao, how am I supposed to tap the button when I cant even get into my ipad, lol, grow a brain.

I had come to this site last month sometime, and asked the same questions, how do I restore my ipad? when I connect it to the laptop or iTunes, it says to turn off find ipad, someone from this site guided me to delete this option from icloud but it didn't work, I removed find ipad from the icloud, but it still says that or to remove it, I did, now what? what can I try? I've tried turning to Apple... They seem to not care about my problem, or haven't even tried to help. until today. but lol as stated above, I cant get into my ipad to tap button, if I can I wouldn't bother with this.

I bought the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, man I LOVE IT.... I Should switch oer to Samsung instead... at least, after I got my new cell, and when I tried to contact Samsung support to ask questions they responded with 5 miutes.

iPad

Posted on Apr 19, 2015 1:29 PM

10 replies

Apr 19, 2015 2:48 PM in response to dizzy bizzy

how am I supposed to use my ipad to go to setting on icloud? when I can't get into the ipad. here's a pic, look at what it say to use (ipad).. I CAN"T

I cant post a pic.but it basically says:

"turn off find ipad using ipad, before you can restore." lol

am trying to get my ipad going, if I was able to use my ipad to go into icloud to turn off find my ipad, then, it would already be accessible. am tring to acess my ipad, if I can post a pic, am sure all you people reading this will make you laugh on the floor rolling around kicking your rears.

how do i get apple support to help? I have Ipad Issues, (I Own Iphones,Ipads,Ipods 3 of each for myself and kids) also Nanos,shuffles, appletv,**** man i got jus about all apple products. 3 of each

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.