Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot purchase apps in app store. Cannot get help with Customer Support

I receive this message each time I try to purchase an app or book. "Your purchase could not be completed. For assistance, contact iTunes Support at www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww/. I've called Apple Support a total of 6 times and I've been on hold for a total of over 3 hours. They said they fixed it THREE times, and told me to wait 30 minutes then try again. I've talked to 2 different Senior iTunes Advisors who gave me their direct line (which means absolutely NOTHING, because when I call back they won't answer or return messages). Supposedly my issue was going to be fixed by the iTunes "engineers" last night and an email was supposed to be sent me this morning. Of course, neither happened. I'm totally disgusted with iTunes Support and need my issue resolved and have no where to turn. I'm a very patient person, but I'm at the end of my rope. Any suggestions on who to complain to, since I'm getting nowhere?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 19, 2015 2:31 PM

1 reply

Apr 22, 2015 2:00 AM in response to Tootsie1912

IM having the same exact issue!! I've demanded to speak with an engineer personally or someone who knows iTunes inside and out. sr advisor made it seem like it was classified information! She kept saying "they" will fix it and you'll receive email for confirmation. I want to know who they are!! I have a $25 gift card just sitting in my account for nothing. My bank card is good too. Sorry I have no answer, just know there's people who are just as frustrated as you lol. Please reply back if you hear anything thing at all!! I'll do same! Good luck!

Cannot purchase apps in app store. Cannot get help with Customer Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.