Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I share an idea for the next great apple product?

Imagine I-glasses. Two outward facing screens and two inward facing screens. Worn like glasses. The world sees your eyes, or whatever else you might like. You see enhanced vision on your screens. Sourced from the two little cameras mounted in the outside corners of the glasses frames.

Google Glasses failed because they didn't offer enough function. These glasses should start by aiming at the visually challenged by doing so much more than optical lenses can do. Sort of like the latest advances in hearing aids. Very soon, everyone will want their own night vision and thermal imaging powers.

I'd be surprised if you are not already working on this. It will be huge. Just toss me a bone if this happens to be a fresh idea. So as to encourage folk like me who can't develop their own good ideas.

Thanks.

frankthethinker

Posted on Apr 19, 2015 2:41 PM

4 replies

Apr 19, 2015 6:11 PM in response to red_menace

Thank you. The legal position Apple is taking is clear and understandable.

I am not sure if it is wise or not.

But no matter. I agree that this idea does not belong to me because I offered it unsolicited. In fact, I want Apple to own it and exploit it to the fullest.

I expect no compensation. I chose to approach Apple because I believe they are best positioned to bring this idea into the world and to do it right.

My reward will just have to be the knowledge that I made this gesture in the expectation that good might come of it for people who have a need for vision enhancement. And that I-glasses would simply provide endless fun for the of us.

Of course I understand that perhaps many people, in the inclusive sense, may be racing to be first to announce something that literally anyone might pick up, unsolicited as it were, from the Universal Mind.

frankthethinker

How do I share an idea for the next great apple product?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.