Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV interrupts My Music with video auto play while browsing social media...

I am listening to My Music on my stereo system, accessing my playlists via the Apple TV interface. If I am using social media on my iPad and a video activates on the social media page, AirPlay immediately sends it to the TV, interrupting the music. Now, earlier I watched videos on the TV using the iPad. Is there a way to keep AirPlay from playing any and all videos immediately and by default? I would like to control when this happens myself.

I am going to venture one guess: before finishing watching videos, invoke the lititle iPad or AirPlay gizmo at the lower right of the video screen and swipe it to "iPad". Correct or is there some other way?

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 8.1.2, 32GB

Posted on Apr 19, 2015 4:28 PM

There are no replies.

Apple TV interrupts My Music with video auto play while browsing social media...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.