Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

panic (cpu 0 caller 0x001ab310)

Hi my iMac 27 model

http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/imac/specs/imac-core-i5-2.7-27-inch-alumin um-mid-2011-thunderbolt-specs.html

is presenting this kernel panic screen, i need the help of this great community to translate or understand what could be the origin of the failure.

thanks so much in advance

User uploaded file

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Posted on Apr 19, 2015 3:33 PM

6 replies

Apr 19, 2015 6:28 PM in response to Kappy

Hi and thanks for answering, this happens with a new formatted disk, and was also happening before changing the disk, we tried to boot from DVD, firewire disk, and usb disk all with mountain lion, computer boots, let you select the bootable disk, but none of them made a successful installation, we have the panic as a result, or a blue screen with vertical lines, or a full gray screen. its possible to be ram problems? we are going to check that next,

Apr 19, 2015 6:28 PM in response to Linc Davis

Hi and thanks for answering, this happens with a new formatted disk, and was also happening before changing the disk, we tried to boot from DVD, firewire disk, and usb disk all with mountain lion, computer boots, let you select the bootable disk, but none of them made a successful installation, we have the panic as a result, or a blue screen with vertical lines, or a full gray screen. its possible to be ram problems? we are going to check that next,

May 11, 2015 5:42 AM in response to Linc Davis

Hi Linc I already did this with no success tried to boot from 10.7 discs (cd,pen drive) what else could this panic says? may be processor issues? motherboard? because it won't let even the apple hardware test run…please help..i live in venezuela and the currency crisis here makes impossible to buy parts or equipments….thanks so much in advance

panic (cpu 0 caller 0x001ab310)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.