Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

**Projects Accidentally Combined**

From the iMovie Library, I tried to move a Project from one container (folder) named 2015 to another container (folder) named 2014. I simply tried to drag and drop it. Initially, it didn't seem like it could be done that way, but stubbornly, I kept trying. Eventually, I got the beach ball. I let it go for probably 15 minutes hoping that it might recover, but it never did.

I Force Quit iMovie, then when I opened it back up, 2 of my Projects are now combined - at least as far as content goes. In other words, Project B, now has content from both Project A and Project B. I suppose I could figure out how to delete the Project A content. Thankfully, the timeline is still just Project B. But, the bigger issue is that Project A does not appear anywhere in the Library.

Is there any way to recover from this? Since it's the Library itself that appears to have the issue, I don't know what to do.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Running iMovie 10.0.7 on Yosemite 10.10.3

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Apr 19, 2015 5:48 PM

There are no replies.

**Projects Accidentally Combined**

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.