Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Graphic problems with Macbook Pro Late 2011 13"

I'll try to explain it as clear as possible. This started to happen a couple weeks ago:

My Macbook screen started to being white-blurred, and the image slows down while this happen. At first I thought that was happening randomly, but then -I guess- I realised that it was lid-related; when I open the lid more than 90 degrees the problem started to happen, sometimes it starts to happen even if the lid is in its 'working fine area' though , but after moving the lid up and down several times, it gets 'fixed'... until it happens again. There are times when it doesn't get fixed instantaneously, and it's really driving me crazy.

My first thought was that it might be the flex (not sure if this is the right name of it tough), I mean the cable that goes from the screen to the logic board. If so, or even in another case scenario, I have an Early 2011 Macbook Pro 13" where I can use any part, except for the logic board, if needed.

Thanks in advance.

Posted on Apr 19, 2015 5:29 PM

There are no replies.

Graphic problems with Macbook Pro Late 2011 13"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.