Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 8.3 ringtones missing on my iPhone 5s

iTunes showed I had purchased 26 ringtones and it said they were all synced with my iPhones. I couldn't see any of these on my iPhone though. I restarted my iPhone but still nothing. I synced my iPhone to iTunes but still couldn't see them. In iTunes I changed it so it wasn't sycning all ringtones but only selected ones and then I synced my phone again. Still didn't see any ringtones. I then unchecked a couple of ringtones and synced my phone again. Still didn't see any ringtones on my iphone. I then unchecked all ringtones, synced my iPhone but still didn't see any ringtones. I then changed it back to sync all ringtones, synced my iPhone to iTunes and then I could finally see all my purchased ringtones on my iPhone. The odd thing was that iTunes was always showing me that my ringtones were all already synced but I couldn't see any of them. At least it's resolved now.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 19, 2015 7:48 PM

1 reply

IOS 8.3 ringtones missing on my iPhone 5s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.