Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I accidentally deleted a calendar

I accidentally deleted a calendar . How can I restore it?

gmsanta

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2010)

Posted on Apr 20, 2015 2:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2015 7:12 AM

gmsanta,

The first thing to try is Calendar>Edit>Undo. However, if you have executed any other actions in Calendar that selection will no longer be available, i.e. "grayed out."

If that selection is no longer available, use Time Machine to restore the Calendars Folder.

Quit Calendar, and find the correct Calendars Folder in the ~Library Folder. To find the correct Library Folder, paste this text ~/Library into the Finder Menu>Go>Go to Folder...window and select "Go." This will open the Users Library Folder where the Calendars Folder is located.

Keep that Library window open and replace Calendar from the proper Time Line.

Log out/in or restart and open Calendar.

User uploaded file

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 20, 2015 7:12 AM in response to gmsanta

gmsanta,

The first thing to try is Calendar>Edit>Undo. However, if you have executed any other actions in Calendar that selection will no longer be available, i.e. "grayed out."

If that selection is no longer available, use Time Machine to restore the Calendars Folder.

Quit Calendar, and find the correct Calendars Folder in the ~Library Folder. To find the correct Library Folder, paste this text ~/Library into the Finder Menu>Go>Go to Folder...window and select "Go." This will open the Users Library Folder where the Calendars Folder is located.

Keep that Library window open and replace Calendar from the proper Time Line.

Log out/in or restart and open Calendar.

User uploaded file

I accidentally deleted a calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.