Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Aperture

Does apple support the use pf aperture? I thought I read someplace that they did not.

Mac Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on Apr 20, 2015 5:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2015 6:11 PM

Does apple support the use pf aperture? I thought I read someplace that they did not.

Apple announced recently, that Aperture will not be further developed, and Apple stopped selling Aperture at the AppStore. So there will never be an Aperture 4. But Aperture 3.6 is still supported on MacOS X 10 Yosemite. If you already own a Yosemite compatible version, you can continue to use it. The new Photos.app even has a menu option "Add to Aperture".

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 20, 2015 6:11 PM in response to Nm007

Apple announced recently, that Aperture will not be further developed, and Apple stopped selling Aperture at the AppStore. So there will never be an Aperture 4. But Aperture 3.6 is still supported on MacOS X 10 Yosemite. If you already own a Yosemite compatible version, you can continue to use it. The new Photos.app even has a menu option "Add to Aperture".

Aperture

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.