Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Numbers 2.1 ('09) Freezes under OS 10.10.2

Numbers '09 (2.1) Freezes when I use it on OS 10.10.2. Has anyone found a way to fix this issues. I have a dozen workbooks with scores of sheets and multiple tables per sheet. Numbers 3.5.2 --with it horizontal sheet listing -- does not allow me to see the entire list at once, which is a tremendous disadvantage. I have a 5K iMac with a 30"Cinema Monitor as a 2nd Monitor. After spending all of that money, Apple optimizes it applications for notebook computers and iPads!!!

Repeat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I try to use Number 09, it freezes and unfreezes with annoying regularity -- making it basically useless.

Does anyone have information on how to make Number '09 work properly. The will save me hours and hours of rework!

Posted on Apr 20, 2015 7:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2015 9:56 AM

Hi James,

A number of people have reported 2.1 slowdowns that corrected when updated to 2.3 (the most current version of '09).

quinn

5 replies

Numbers 2.1 ('09) Freezes under OS 10.10.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.