Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I reconfigure my airport express to my new verizon routor

How do I reconfigure my AirPort Express to my new Verizon Router that I just replaced

null-OTHER, AirPort Express

Posted on Apr 20, 2015 7:33 AM

1 reply

Apr 20, 2015 9:54 AM in response to donfromwest grove

Unfortunately, there is not much information to go on here, but our guess would be that you had the AirPort Express originally configured to "join" the wireless network provided by your old Verizon router.

If our guess is correct......and you have not reset the AirPort Express back to factory default settings......then the Express is still programmed to use the older settings to join your old network. As such, it cannot find the old network.....because it is no longer there.....so it is lost, and does not know how to find its way.

The Express needs to be reset back to its original default settings. Then......it can be set up again to join your new network, just like you did when set up the Express to work with your old router.

If our guess is wrong, then we need to know how you had the Express set up with your older router, along with the model number of the Express (it is on the side or bottom, starts with an "A" followed by four numbers), and information about what operating system that you are using on your Mac or PC.....or maybe you want to use an iPad or iPhone to set up the Express again.

How do I reconfigure my airport express to my new verizon routor

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.