Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloud.com export contacts to a vCard

I can`t export my contacts as vCard from icloud.com.

My AppleId: Petya.Vovchik@gmail.com

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3

WebBrowser: Google Chrome version 42.0.2311.90 m, Internet Explorer version 10.0.9200.17296

Use this instruction:

https://help.apple.com/icloud/?lang=ru#/mmfba748b2

From within iCloud Contacts, you can export an electronic business card, known as a vCard, that contains your own contact information or that of one or more contacts. You can then attach these vCards to email messages, making it easy to share them with friends or associates.

You can export all of your contacts as a vCard, which is an easy way to back them up.

1. Select one or more contacts in the contacts list.To select several adjacent contacts, click the first one, then Shift-click the last one. To select multiple nonadjacent contacts, Command-click them on a Mac or Control-click them on a Windows computer.
  2. Click the Action pop-up menu User uploaded file in the sidebar, then Choose Export vCard.If you select multiple contacts, Contacts exports a single vCard containing all of them.

Thanks in advance for any help!!!

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3, null

Posted on Apr 20, 2015 6:33 AM

There are no replies.

icloud.com export contacts to a vCard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.