Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Anyone else have the issue where, after the 8,3 upgrade, you cannot access more than 1 exchange account on your iPhone? This is annoying to me as I need to access 4 daily and cannot due to this error.

Anyone else have the issue where, after the 8,3 upgrade, you cannot access more than 1 exchange account on your iPhone? This is annoying to me as I need to access 4 daily and cannot due to this error.

The first one, my private home email, works fine. With the other 3, I get the message "Cannot get mail: The connection to the server failed"

All were working fine before the 8.3 upgrade. I did try the old trick of making one minor change on the account and resaving, but that did not change anything. I even deleted my work account and re-entered it from scratch, but again, sadly, no luck. For the time being, I am successfully getting the email via IMAP, but this ***** compared to exchange. Anyone have any idea what is happening or if a fix is in the works?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 20, 2015 8:08 AM

3 replies

Apr 21, 2015 10:29 AM in response to KiltedTim

Well, the one set up on exchange 2k3 is now working fine, although no changes were made on either the iPhone or the exchange side, so that's fun, but it still is throwing errors when connecting to the other 2 exchange accounts. The common elements are that both non-functioning exchange accounts are google apps for business accounts. So is one of the ones that's working, by the way. The settings on both accounts are the same as the one that's working, and both worked fine before the 8.3 upgrade. I have no issue accessing both of these accounts on my ipad which is currently on 8.2.x. If it's not the iphone OS at fault, I'm at a loss as to what it could be.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.