Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I change my iCloud email after the email address has been deleted? HELP

Hello all,

I hope someone can me with my Apple ID issue!

I changed my primary email address a while ago. And of coarse I went through all my website accounts and updated them all with my new email address. I did not sign out of my iCloud on my IOS devise before doing this. I believe I now have 2 Apple IDs (my old email and new email). I cannot remember the password to the old email address and now that email address is closed. I am completely confused on how to rectify this issue!!!! I cannot sign out of iCloud on my IOS devise and not sure what steps to take. Do I need to go to an Apple location? I sure hope not.... would rather get a free fix for such a small issue. I would greatly appreciate any advise/help to fix this issue.

Thank you for reading!!!

Emily

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.0.2

Posted on Apr 20, 2015 11:58 AM

1 reply

Apr 23, 2015 11:23 AM in response to emilyhoglund

Hello Emily,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

If you need to sign out of your previous Apple ID on your device, but do not know the password, then you will need to reset the password on that account. Since you do not have access to the email with that Apple ID, you will either have to reset the password using the security questions or contact Apple ID account security.

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

Take care,

Alex H.

How do I change my iCloud email after the email address has been deleted? HELP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.