Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hotmail emails won't update and download since this morning

TThis morning when I went to open my emails in Hotmail, it wouldn't download any new emails. emails from April 7th and prior are there but current emails from after are not there. They were there as of last night but gone this morning. Also, when I check my email on my laptop in Hotmail, all the emails are up-to-date and are continuing to update. Somehow, my IPad will not access Hotmail after 4-7-15 today. I have tried turning it off and I have installed all the latest updates in software.

iPad Mini

Posted on Apr 20, 2015 12:29 PM

3 replies

Sep 14, 2015 9:00 AM in response to chuck_3rd

Hi,

I have the same issue as the user above, my email was fine, but the next morning wouldn't download the new messages - it starts too and then it stops. The steps provided in that link didn't resolve the issue for me, not sure if it worked for person who posted above. The article doesn't address why this is only happening on my iPhone. There's no issues with my email using browser or mail software on my computer, nor is it an issue on my iPad. So why is it happening on my iPhone?

Thanks,

Hotmail emails won't update and download since this morning

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.