Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

application missing from purchases

I bought an app a year or more ago that now doesn't show up in my purchases. I want to download that app to my second iPad, but i can't find it in either of my itunes accounts. I am signed in the same acct on both iPads. (though I also checked my one other account to see if it was there. It's not.)

On my first iPad, it's called "Phonograms" and the company that makes it is Logic of English.

When I search for it on the app store, I can only find "Phonics with Phonograms by Logic of English" and it doesn't give me the download symbol, it wants me to buy it. Both the program I own and the one for sale share the same icon (which looks like an "i" with a smile above it).

I have contacted the company and they told me it's the same app and that I should contact apple.

iPad 2, iOS 6.1.5

Posted on Apr 20, 2015 11:33 AM

3 replies

Apr 20, 2015 12:42 PM in response to kdlandis

This isn't where you'll get support from Apple. This is a user-to-user forum.

From your purchase history you should see a link to Report a Problem and you will get a chance to explain the situation to iTunes support. If the developer ever submitted a new application rather than updating a previous application, Apple will see it as a separate application and will most likely require you to purchase it again.

Alternatively, if you back up your iPads to iTunes, you should see it available in your iTunes as an app that can be installed to another device.

application missing from purchases

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.