Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Create quota exceeded?

Hi everybody,

I recently started using reminders to sync all my tasks across multiple devices and share with my wife using the 2do app. However, for some reason I seem to have reached the maximum reminders limit (but I have less then 30 or so). When I add a new reminder via iCloud.com I get the following error:

User uploaded file

CREATE.QUOTA_EXCEEDED.

If I delete one task and add a new one it works. So for some reason I cannot add more than the 30something I currently have.

Any ideas why and what I could do?

I already tried to delete everything and start from scratch, did not work...

Thank you for your support

Philip

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on Apr 20, 2015 12:30 PM

1 reply

Apr 23, 2015 12:35 PM in response to nachtzwerg

Hi nachtzwerg,

Thanks for the question. The Reminders app has a limit of 25,000 entries, so that shouldn't be the reason you are getting an error message when you hit 30 entries.

I'm wondering if it has something to do with the 2do app you mentioned. Are you able to test on a different iPhone or iPad that is using iCloud and the Reminders app alone? Are you able to make more than 30 entries?

iCloud: Limits for Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, and Bookmarks - Apple Support
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202158

Regards,

- Judy

Create quota exceeded?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.