Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can no longer hide apps on the App Store.

HI, I've been having an issue with hiding apps on the App Store. Up until recently I used to be able to swipe and hide the app from my purchase list but now I can no longer do that. It does give me the option to swipe and hide but it doesn't hide it permanently. When I close and reopen the App Store the apps I tried to hide come back. Is there anyways to fix this? I've already tried to do full reset on my iPad. I've even deleted my iCloud backup and did a new install. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciate. Thanks

iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 8.3, null

Posted on Apr 20, 2015 1:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2015 1:59 PM

Hiding them on your iPad probably won't work, they will reappear (they do on my iPad).

But you should be able to hide them via your computer's iTunes : go to the Purchased link under Quick Links on the right-hand side of the iTunes store homepage, select the Apps section, and click on the top left corner of an app to hide it (theoretically an 'x' should show on the top left corner of an app when you hover your mouse pointer over it, but on the current version of iTunes its invisible ; clicking where the 'x' should be should still hide the app).

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 20, 2015 1:59 PM in response to Gist_00

Hiding them on your iPad probably won't work, they will reappear (they do on my iPad).

But you should be able to hide them via your computer's iTunes : go to the Purchased link under Quick Links on the right-hand side of the iTunes store homepage, select the Apps section, and click on the top left corner of an app to hide it (theoretically an 'x' should show on the top left corner of an app when you hover your mouse pointer over it, but on the current version of iTunes its invisible ; clicking where the 'x' should be should still hide the app).

I can no longer hide apps on the App Store.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.